On May 18, investigative journalist Ross Coulthart reported that President Trump has now been directly briefed on the legacy UAP crash retrieval program.
“I am told POTUS is indeed now briefed on the legacy UAP crash retrieval program. The President, Rubio, Luna, Burlison & Burchett have pushed hard for the answers that other Presidents failed to get. The big Q is what POTUS will tell the American public now.”
If confirmed, this is the most significant development in the entire disclosure timeline. It means the sitting President of the United States has been told – by people with direct knowledge – that the U.S. government has recovered vehicles of non-human origin. And unlike previous presidents who reportedly received fragmentary or sanitized briefings, Coulthart’s reporting suggests this briefing was comprehensive.
What “Crash Retrieval Program” Means
The term refers to what whistleblower David Grusch described in his 2023 congressional testimony: a decades-long, compartmented program for recovering and studying vehicles of non-human origin. Grusch testified under oath that the U.S. possesses “intact and partially intact vehicles” and that the program has been illegally withheld from congressional oversight.
Since then, multiple members of Congress have confirmed – in varying degrees of directness – that they have seen evidence supporting Grusch’s claims. But the critical gap has always been the President. Previous reporting suggested Trump received a limited briefing during his first term that did not include the full scope of crash retrieval programs.
That gap appears to have closed.
30 Videos That “Made Everyone Gasp”
In a follow-up post, Coulthart added that AARO showed Rep. Eric Burlison 30 UAP videos that provoked a visceral reaction from everyone present:
“AARO showed Burlison 30 UAP videos that made everyone in the room gasp. Begs the Q: if there’s no human technology that can do something like that, why has AARO continually gas-lit any suggestion of NHI engagement with this planet?”
These 30 videos are separate from the 46 classified videos that Rep. Luna has been pushing through declassification. That means Congress has now seen at least 70+ UAP videos that the American public has not – and the reaction from those who’ve viewed them has been uniformly one of shock.
The new AARO director, who Luna confirmed last week is “fully complying” with Congress and working at the direction of the White House, appears to be the one facilitating these screenings. This marks a complete reversal from the previous AARO leadership, which whistleblowers accused of actively suppressing evidence.
Luna: “Non-Human Origin”
The same day, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna made her most direct public statement about what she’s been shown:
“I have seen things that are non-human origin but I would not call them aliens. I have seen evidence in a SCIF that leads me to believe there are things we cannot explain.”
The careful distinction between “non-human origin” and “aliens” mirrors the language used by Grusch, Elizondo, and other insiders. It suggests the phenomenon may not fit the popular conception of extraterrestrial visitors – but that what Luna has seen is clearly not human-made.
The Zero-Point Energy Dimension
Rep. Tim Burchett named what he believes the coverup is ultimately about: Zero-Point Energy.
“It’s about power and control. That’s what runs Washington. They’re gonna have to admit they’ve been lying to us.”
Zero-point energy – the theoretical extraction of energy from quantum vacuum fluctuations – has long been speculated as a potential breakthrough derived from studying recovered craft. If true, the coverup’s motivation becomes clearer: it’s not just about admitting non-human intelligence exists. It’s about admitting that the technology to eliminate fossil fuel dependence has been suppressed for decades.
What Comes Next
The timeline is accelerating:
- The second PURSUE file release is “actively being processed” for publication, per the Department of War
- Elizondo confirmed on Fox News: “There’s going to be another drop here very soon”
- Luna has reviewed 40+ videos set for declassification “in coming weeks”
- France announced its first-ever parliamentary UAP symposium for June 29, following Japan’s engagement
- Trump himself posted an AI image on Truth Social depicting himself walking with an alien figure – which Elizondo interpreted as “a way of communicating with the American people”
The question, as Coulthart framed it, is what Trump will do with what he now knows. The resistance from intelligence agencies – documented in the Aaron Lukas investigation – has not disappeared. But with the President, the CIA Director, and multiple committee chairs all pushing in the same direction, the bureaucratic firewalls that have contained this secret for decades appear to be cracking.
Elizondo, asked to rate the significance of current developments on a scale of 1 to 10, said: “I give it a 12.”
Sources: